Accidents and Personal Injury

If you have been injured in any way—physically or psychologically—as a result of the negligence of another person, company, government agency, or any other entity, you need representation. We are experienced experts with regard to tort law—civil wrongs and economic or non-economic damages to a person’s property, reputation, or rights.

If you have been injured or have questions regarding work or non-work injuries, automobile and other accidents, defective products, medical accidents, or any other type of event where you were injured, give us a call to discuss your options.